Hyperborea Hyperborea

Nicely done

I watched this honestly not expecting much. But to my pleasant surprise it was quite good. I can tell you put quite a lot of effort into it. So fantastic job, I look forward to animations you might make in the future.

exotworking responds:

I promise you won´t have to wait for too long

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Holy freaking crap man

This is so simple yet so complex at the same time...if that makes sense. Kudo's on an extrodinarily original animation.

TheBoogley responds:

thanks, simple complexity is my goal :)

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Shweet

Friggin awesome song and animation. The combo of the song and the flash flowed together like water over polished stones. Loved the various expressions you did that really added personality to the whole thing. Keep up the excellent work. (Hippo-crit, lol)

Wonchop responds:

Thankes

Guitar Lesson 1 Guitar Lesson 1

Huzzah!

Very nice guitar tutorial, you succeeded in making it very easy to learn. Actually when I watched it I picked up my own guitar and followed along with the guitar tabs. Kudo's on including the proper fingerings and where you should keep and slide your fingers too. 2 things that would make this perfect is 1. allow the entire guitar tab veiwable 2. Include a play along feature much like a sing along. Those 2 things would make it easier when one wants to practice, speaking of which I'm going to play more. Good work! ^_^

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

NICE

This is very nice, haven't come by an online music mixer this good yet. I esspesially like how the characters movements are linked to all of the sound loops. Keep up the good work DUDE!

btw my music mix

2---2---2---2---2---0---1---9---9-3---3-3---3---2---2---2--
-2---9-------9---4-9------c---1---1---1---1---8---4---9---9-
--8---8---1---a---a---a---2---1---1---1---1-c------a--------
---8-7-8-9-6-4-0---a---a---0---5-6-3-3-a-------3-3-5-6-a----
---2-2-2-6------

Butterfly Freedom Butterfly Freedom

Nice

Looks great, good line work on the outfit. I'm liking the hatching you used for shading. @ShadedFox: Kitara? Really? I don't see it. Why do you think it looks like Kitara? *is confused*